The bar offers the same compact reach and drop dimensions as the Service Course SL-70 but adds a flattened top section for a natural ergonomic grip on the bar tops and a revised ramp angle for proper fit. The SL-70 Ergo's specially tuned drop shape creates comfortable hand positions with the short reach to control levers vital for race situations. The bar's 128mm drop help puts the rider low and in control without compromising comfort. Whether it's a rider with smaller hands or a bigger rider getting aero by pairing this bar with a long stem, this bar helps put just about any cyclists into their optimal position.
- Distinctive Zipp cosmetics
- 7050 aluminum for light weight and durability
- 70mm reach and 128mm drop for a short-low position
- Flattened top shape with 3° backsweep for comfort
- Clip-on Compatible (40, 42, 44cm sizes only)
- Lifetime warranty
|31.8mm / Matte Black / 38cm||710845861420||00.6618.200.000||ZIP801917992|