Don’t let the road tell you what to do
When the pavement ends, 920 is just getting started. This rugged adventure tourer sports 29er wheels and an off-road drivetrain, giving you endless room to roam.
Don’t let a little bit of gravel dissuade you. 920 is equipped to handle whatever lies on or off the beaten path, while carrying the cargo that matters most.
- Built for endless adventure on and off the pavement
- Strong, light aluminum frame is road quick, trail tough
- Drop bars + off-road gearing + mounts = serious versatility
- Balanced geometry is ultra-stable even when fully loaded
|Frame||100 Series Alpha aluminum w/rack & fender mounts|
|Fork||Trek Adventure alloy disc, 15mm thru axle|
|Headset||1-1/8" threadless, sealed cartridge bearings|
|Rims||Bontrager Duster Elite Tubeless Ready|
|Tires||Bontrager XR1, 29x2.00"|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed cartridge|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM X5|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X7, Type 2|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM PG-1030, 11-36, 10 speed|
|Shifters||SRAM S700, 10 speed|
|Handlebars||Bontrager Race VR-C, 31.8mm|
|Stem||Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts|
|Brakes||SRAM S700, hydraulic disc|
|Saddle||Bontrager Evoke 1.5|
|Seat Post||Bontrager, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 8mm offset|
* Subject to change without notice.