Trek Factory XC Race Team’s go-to tire is lightweight, fast-rolling, and built with confident traction to fuel all-out efforts.
Built to race—and win
The XR1 Team Issue TLR is an ultra-fast, ultra-light cross country race tire that's ideal for rides where speed and acceleration are key. The smooth center tread makes it easy to maintain speed and a more aggressive side tread adds confidence for corners and techier sections. The TM-Speed rubber compound rolls faster and Bontrager's Inner Strength construction delivers lightweight protection against tread punctures.
- A lightweight XC race tire that excels in firm and fast conditions
- Smooth, fast-rolling center tread with more aggressive side tread for added cornering confidence
- Proprietary TM-Speed compound and 120 TPI construction rolls fast and smooth
- Supple and strong Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection
|Folding / 120 TPI / Black / Tubeless / Inner Strength / 29 x 2.20||601842643440||5253708||TIR39356653K|